Erin here from Learning to be awesome! Actually you are at learning to be awesome, so I really didn't need to start with that... Hmmm
Hey any way, so I wanted to create a linky where you shared photo highlights of the week that was! I've called it the Weekend wind back, and I really hope that you will come and link up. Share your photos and meet some new bloggers along the way.
The rules are simple -
- Share your photos (as many as you want)
- Tell us as much, or as little as you'd like
- Link up using the graphic below (do you like my terrible attempt at drawing a camera?!)
- Comment on the person before you, and the person after you who link up (you may have to come back later to comment on the other person)
- I don't mind if you show photos of products you are making (if it is happening this week), but please don't use this to link to your store
- Posts must link to your post, not your store
Okay, so here are my photos from the week! I'm in the middle of my holidays now, so these aren't school related. I've spent the past week at my parent's house, chasing the farm animals around the place!
We had a games night with family friends, complete with crazy onsies...
One of my darlings sent me an email earlier in the week, she is all kinds of awesome!!
Have you heard of the blog Daily Odd Complement? Ok, go check it out now. I will wait!... You're back? It's good huh!! Hahaha
Right, your turn! Go get your camera, dump it all in a post, and link it up here for everyone to see!